29 May 2011

Carpe Diem!

I recommend doing these simple 5 things in your life, it can be over a week, or even in a day! I love doing these simple things, because not only does it make me feel good, some of them make others feel good. 

♡ Drink water! I keep a bottle of water by my 24/7. When I wake up, I guzzle it, and before I go to bed I have some more! I like to keep the mini PUMP bottles (New Zealand only) with me. It allows me to get my 8-glasses of water and helps me stay awake and alert through the day.
♡ Brush your teeth at night! I know how hard it can be, especially when your tired and just want to hop into bed. However make sure you brush your teeth! I like to use a whitening toothpaste, because it makes my teeth whiter. 
♡ Give a friend a makeover! I love giving my friends makeovers, because it's a great way to bond and an easy hang-out idea. Not only does it feel good helping someone out, you also give them a confidence boost!
♡ Wash your duvet regularly! I'm sure you've seen in my videos, the pink duvet that's on my bed :) I make sure to wash it about once a month, a lot of dust and dirt can collect on your duvet, especially because your placing a lot of stuff on it. I.E, your school books = have been all over school. I'm sure you get the point now. 
♡ Constantly keep your wardrobe fresh and tidy! My wardrobe is already color organized and separated (blog post coming soon!). However make sure you always go into your wardrobe once a month to make sure the colors are organzied and the clothes are folded neatly. They can become messy very easily if you let them! I also like to spray my Vanilla perfume inside, it not only makes my clothes smell nice, it's just so nice opening up your wardrobe and smelling your favorite perfume!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment