18 May 2011

April 2011 Favorites

I recently uploaded my April Favorites to my YouTube channel, so I thought I should also just post the photo's of them on here. I've absolutely loved the products I choose for my April Favorites, and I'm sure you'll be seeing them in more videos or tutorials. One thing that I've really been loving are blushes. As I said in the video, Rimmel blushes are my absolute favorite because they apply really nicely and also blend easily. The same goes for the cream blush I mentioned. It was my first trying it and I LOVED it so much! I've already ordered another one :) They are so creamy and blend amazingly. Not only that but I LOVE the colour so much! It's a pinkish colour with a silver shimmer in it. It looks so nice on, I can't stop raving about this product!

Something else I decided to do this month, was to pick TWO absolute favorite products which are a must-have, can't live without items for me. I think it's quite fun to do and will be incorporating it into my blogs ONLY. Sort of like an extra hidden info meant just for my blog friends :) As you can see, they are both PINK! Not only is it my favorite colour but a gorgeous colour too! For my two favorite top picks I choose my NYX cream blush in Boho Chic and my OPI nail polish in Strawberry Margarita. I love both of the colours so much. The nail polish, I've literally been painting my colours with every second day! I lovee them :) Hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment