26 July 2010

Style Savy. Volume 1 - Post 5

Bronzers - For that perfect glow-y look.

Hello Everyone,
Today won't be the usual outfit, but instead I will be talking about bronzers :)
I've only recently started to wear bronzer, after I decided to put the money forward and really buy one instead of always using my friends bronzers.
The first one that I purchased was Max Factor Bronzing Powder in 01 Golden.

This is truly my favorite, and only :P, bronzer that I own. Application is really simple, and it definitely gives such a great colour and makes you look a lot more livelier and vibrant. Plus it was a great bargain! In dirhams(UAE currency)it was only 27dhs, In pounds it's about 5 to 6 pounds, In dollars its about $7. SO as you can see it's quite inexpensive.

As you can see in my photo on the right, I look totally tan, all thanks to this bronzer! It makes me look so healthy, and definitely kudos points to Max Factor for making such a fantabulous bronzer!

Here are some important things to remember:

1) When buying bronzer don't choose a darker shade. Most bronzers come with light to dark colours, but always remember to choose a lighter shade that's 2 times lighter. It will definitely make you look healthy and over all gorgeous :)

2) After applying, remember the blush! After applying your bronzer, make sure to apply blush to the apple of your cheeks. It will definitely help to create a dewy and more natural look. Any blush will do, I personally use NYX Mosaic Powder in #09 Paradise. This is a quad of four shades of blush. When using a blush like this, just run your blush brush over the powder, tap off any excess, and then you have the four colours on your brush. (Nyx Mosaic Powder goes for $5.99)

3)Highlight your face. You want to make sure you place bronzer on all the correct parts of your face. That includes: Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, and the Chin. This will give an over all glow.

Enjoy looking sun-kissed girls, and I hope this helps :)
Stay tuned and stay stylish & beautiful :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment